1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]Community Meet Up - August 11

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AirmidCecht, Aug 11, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Community Meet Up - August 11
    Date: Every Monday Night
    Time: 7:30PM CST

Meeting Agenda:
    We'll hear weekly announcements of upcoming events and hunts for Lake Superior from Sabina our events coordinator.

The weekly community meetings, events, hunts, etc are always open to the public. No invitations needed!
    Everyone is always welcome to come ask questions, make plans, or make announcements.

Bring a friend if you can make it, tell a friend if you can't!

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

By night's end I counted no less than 30 visitors to the community meet up! It was great seeing so many friends gather to welcome back players like Angus MacGregor. Seeing Cyrus stop in was a personal highlight for me *smiles*

I managed a few pics from tonight as well as another great maze event held by Aaunarill, though the picture there was sadly taken after the fact since I was preoccupied looking for my wheel of cheese!

Thanks for a great night everyone!

3. Eslake

Eslake Guest

It was great to see so many there this week!
    If this keeps up we'll all have to petition EA for stadium seating. :p

I am really looking forward to Wednesday.

I believe you asked anyone with a screenshot to post it, so
    .. here is the 2nd floor of the maze this week.

[​IMG]
    I'm trying to keep them short enough as to not overlap the HC meetings but still long enough to be fun.

4. Was hoping to see Stuffy Mongbat at the maze last night; was he away, plotting his next bout of evilness? :cheerleader:

5. This was the first Community Center meeting I've attended and it was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to more.

6. Eslake

Eslake Guest

If I know Stuffy, he is up to no good. :p
    Probably out feeding sulfurous ash to sheep and herding them to town forges or something.

7. Likewise, but be carefull i may just stick around again!

:beer: :beer: :beer: