1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Congratulations Cymoril & Miss Echo

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I amended my error on the news page straight after i posted when i looked back at the polling thread and realised what had happened. But no luck fixing it here in the forum.
    Please use the link a few posts down to read the correct story.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

TOTALLY COOL way to go cymmy and good luck in the finals

3. Lady_Kat

Lady_Kat Guest

<font color="purple"> Congratulations on your wonderful achievement. </font>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No mention of MissEcho?

*edit*

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> Congratulations Cymoril on your wonderful achievement.
    If I am not mistaken, it seems you forgot to mention Cymoril was not the only Oceanian to place in the top five. Our very own Miss Echo has also attained a placing with her creative entry.
    </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, I'm not the only one who picked up on it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ok. I made a booboo and buggered something up. Shoot me im human.
    But, when news is build, sometimes it doesnt like being changed in the forums. That is the case tonight.
    I amended my error on the news page straight after i posted when i looked back at the polling thread and realised what had happened. But no luck here.
    Please use this link to read the correct story.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU ARE NOT I SEE THOSE EARS YOUR AN ELF....don't go denying it I can see the points.