1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Continued Content Update!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AirmidCecht, Apr 24, 2009.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

Ultima Online Stratics is Pleased to Announce:

[​IMG]

On this, the fourth week of our update program, UO. Stratics are happy to bring you updated and new information on Archery, Champion Spawns, Skill and Stat Gain, and The Virtues. Please follow the supplementary links on the tops of, and within, those pages.

Our thanks this week go to Connor Graham, Lady Aalia and various Stratics posters, as listed on the new champion spawn pages.

The ME, me, acknowledges that if I don't admit I did some of the work the news team will just edit it in anyway.

Sadly our new champ spawn pages are missing a few images. We'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to help us fill in the gaps. Send us a screen print, in the same style as those already on the pages, to [email protected] - no naked poses please!

Would you like to become involved in this project? Contributions such as the archery information sent in by Connor Graham can be submitted to the address above. I look forward to reading them.

[​IMG]

2. Well whaddayaknow.....

FYI, none of the questions under the Archery FAQ are linking to anything. I know that all of those questions were answered, including a list of volunteers per shard to help out new archers.

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

UBWS bows don't work at all? Glad I didn't get swindled into buying one.

What if I have Archery and then try UBWS sword. I've been told that it doesn't work. Perhaps that should be mentioned.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it does not work!

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

Ack, I'm sorry Connor, I'll check it out. I only got the information yesterday.

6. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You should be able to use specials with archery + UBWS weapon (+ Tactics).

7. No melee weapon with work with archery, regardles of other skills, unless one of those other skills happens to be a melee skill.

8. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter

*dumps all ubws in trash*
    That freed up some space right there! That's some of my cleaning done.

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Should be noted UBWS is "ONLY" for melee.

Um, how about wrestle.... no UBWS either right?

So the guide should state UBWS is only for melee Fencer, Swordsman, & macer. That way we know that it excludes archers, wrestlers, & the upcoming *gulp* bladeweavers.

Just trying to clear it up. I may seem obvious to some, but not to me.

10. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I wouldn't do that... that UBWS property is a 100% intensity property with reguards to imbueing.

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Awesome there..... might want to add a wee something though:

Where you have "You must have Arrows (for bows)...... You may want to add in the brackets (for bows, yumi, longbows, shortbows, composite bows, faerie fire, and the mischief maker)

and perhaps add the night reaper to the list of bolt weapons.

Not that I want to be critical.... but you did list out all the other styles of the bolt weapons...

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

And beyond that UBWS bows are also "rares" since the property does not get applied to bows anymore...

13. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter

I'm not holding my breath on SA for imbuing. Been playing UO long enough to know better that it will be bugged at release for ages if it gets released.

14. I listed it that way because there were only 3 normal crossbows, compared to a much larger list of bows. Artifact bows were left out because they're artifacts, and also because they're already covered with repeating crossbow.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!