1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Curious About Siege Perilous? Introduction to Siege, Sunday, March 8

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The community on Siege Perilous has organized an Introduction To Siege for Sunday, March 8, 7pm Eastern (4pm Pacific, 5pm Mountain, 6pm Central), at the *Siege Skara Brae Community Centre* (just east of the bank).

*In the event that Skara is under invasion, please meet up at the Jhelom Counselor hall.

To read the entire invitation, click here.

This is your chance to see what it is truly like to play the 'hard shard'.

2. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh cool, I can go!! I don't want to miss this or the Sunday M!S taming night, that I seem to always forget. I have that marked on every calendar in my house not to forget!!

3. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

sounds like a really good idea

4. Millie

Millie Guest

Does The time change factor in those times? I don't want to miss it.

5. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you to those of you who showed up! Was a great turnout!

6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

It was an awesome event. Thank you! *Smiles*

I think alot of folks would've been suprised. As Hoff's mentioned, everyone has this notion that Siege Perilous is this free-for-all Quakefest filled with PKs, when in truth it is really an old-fashioned shard with an extra layer of challenge and lots of very mature people.

Once again, thank you. It was nice seeing old friends again. *Bows*

- Kenshin Hirokami,
    Hitokiri Battousai, Baja Roleplayers (Siege Chapter).

7. Millie

Millie Guest

I enjoyed it. I've been there for years but only a few days a month. I mostly hide in the shadows. I was surprised to see so many there.

8. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I only made it for the last lil bit, but that alone was enough to peek my interest. Mind you Baja is forever my home, but Siege may be someplace nice to spend some quiet time lol.

Thank you for the tour it really was informative. Sara caught me up on what I missed. I'm impressed. So many people and it seemed very close community.

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* I still have my loaner house available. Located just off of East bridge Umbra. It is steps away from the guard zone, bank, and the gate.

As long as you keep the things you care about in the bank and consider anything left in the house as communal property, there should be no hurt feelings. I have nothing in the house except some things to work and train with.

Contact Luka or I for more info. Either of us can friend folk or add secure containers as needed. Consider the place a halfway house if you will. *chuckles*