1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News][EM Event] Royal Training

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lake Superior News, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Lake Superior News

RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Posted to the EM news site;​

Queen Dawn Is calling any willing person to come to Lord British’s Castle in Trammel on February 1st and February 6th for Special Training. The training will qualify you to join Queen Dawns Guard. Dawn said “I rather have a guard that I know and trust. One that I will be able to call upon and have faith in their skills rather than constantly asking farmers to leave their families and potentially never come back.”

These sessions are the first of many, you don’t need to be there both days however it is recommended.
    More Information will be given upon arrival.

(Start Time for both is 8:00PM Eastern standard time, 7:00 PM Central Standard Time)

For those that know not, the EM site is here. Wonder what kinda training it will be...

[​IMG]

More...

2. hakeem

hakeem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So, wonder if they just gonna toss some sashes around, or if the long awaited return of a funtioning guard has arrived.
    Also, i wear a size medium sash. hehe