1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] EM Events Bulletin Board Goes UP

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Paul Harvey, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings Folks,
    Today there is a new bulletin board outside of The Wedding Service Center. It is there to announce upcoming events.
    EM Lady Annendora has been gracious enough to give us time to rally and prepare ourselves.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And the first event is listed as well. Saturday February 14th @ 7pm(pac) and Sunday February 15th @3pm(pac). EM Lady Annendora has something
    full of love and romance planned for us :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So let your guild mates, allies, friends, and heck even your adversaries know about the upcoming events and about the bulletin board. I will check and report on it as best I can.
    Hope to see you all there on one or both days.

This has been Paul Harvey,

G'Day!

2. Painted Elves

Painted Elves Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sweet!
    I wonder if this will replace the book inside for the wedding reservations? Anyone can alter that...

This might be asking too much, but in the spirit of EMs coming back I am wondering if for every major Event/Season/Holiday we would be able to change the decor of the Hall?
    Have we even decorated it at all yet....?

3. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

Valentine's Day items have been added to the Counselors Guild decorations. I wonder if there will be a dance troupe to perform the ballet named on the scroll........