1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] EM Events Roundup

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by MedeaDF, Apr 22, 2009.

1. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008

just a quick look-back with some events in the last few days... unfortunately I missed a few of them, but thanks to some good spirits (*bows* ;)) I got some pics...

Farewell, auf bald!
    ~ Medea
  2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Thanks again, Medea. You're the best! You always give good informations and the presentation is great. I really enjoy reading your stories. Please keep on writing. :)

Often, I just 'live' in Sosaria, without any big plans or events, just pursue the normal fantasy activities like taming, hunting etc. - and I'm happy with that. But it is good to see that so much is happening around. With your news reports I'm allways up to date.
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    After the easter event MJ got sick! He ate too many eggs. ;)