1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] EM Faine Morgan Needs Help With Dinner, Saturday, November 14

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt
    Posted By EM Faine Morgan on November 12, 2009

Dinner Disaster

Origin I need your help! In a moment of sheer madness, while still giddy from the Fall Festival, and telling all the other EM’s how great Origin’s community was, I somehow volunteered to cook a pre-Thanksgiving Dinner for all of them! Yes, yes, I don’t understand how it fits either, but there you have it. I’ve volunteered to cook dinner for the whole lot of them!

I’ve gone through the pantry and kitchen and find I’m sadly lacking in many needed items. I’m begging for your help in getting ready for this dinner. I know I can count on the great community we have on Origin to pitch in and help your poor EM out of this pickle she’s found herself in.

Meet me at the Origin Award House on Saturday, November 14th at 6:00 p.m. Pacific (7pm Mountain, 9pm Central, 9pm Eastern), and I’ll hand out the “shopping list”. The first person to return with the most correct items within one hour will have my undying gratitude! Not only that, but I’ll even put up a tribute in the Award House commemorating your help!

Your very thankful EM, Faine Morgan
  2. This should be very interesting knowing that the "Chief Cook" here will be EM Faine. I just can't even imagine what it is she might be serving. It is good news to hear though, that we will only be supplying her with the ingredients and not attending the meal.

EM Faine + :stir: = :sad3: = :stretcher:

3. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008