1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]EM Meet and Greet!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

EM Meet and Greet:

The Atlantic EM’s will be hosting a Meet and Greet with the Atlantic community on Wednesday September 2nd at 7:00 PM EST at the Counselor's Hall in Britain. This is your chance to have input into the EM events on Atlantic. You are encouraged to email questions to the EMs and they will answer them at meet and greet. Questions will also be taken at the event, but emailing the questions in advance will allow for a more in depth answer. Hope to see everyone on Wednesday night!!

2. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Hope the M&G went well -- I had a night meeting to attend for work and had to miss.

3. HillBilly

HillBilly Guest

It went really well actually. Aside from the 2 kids talking trash to each other and begging for items the whole time. But the fact only 2 disrupters showed up is amazing on Atlantic! :)

After the M&G they gated us to a location and handed out EM sashes unexpectedly. We seem to have some really good EMs. They want to preserve and build upon Atlantics great history. I cant wait to see what they have in store for us. :thumbsup:

4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Yup... exept Mage tower history. Ironic isn't it... My e-mails are being ignored by Nestor and I know other e-mails haven't.

Thing is I didn't even talk about anything yet. Just asked if the book had to be written in PG-13, go figure... :danceb:

5. Ahuaeyjnkxs

I really tought about writing the unbiased roleplay story like it seems I'm the only one that preserved it. Even Greypawn himself couldn't enlighten me on some of the shadier parts of it.

http://uo.stratics.com/secrets/tc/h_29.shtml

How are we supposed to make decapitated bodies left on display PG-13 ?

6. Ahuaeyjnkxs

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

http://uo.stratics.com/secrets/tc/h_125.shtml

I honestly hope to go to hell if I'm wrong about all this... so I can never torment a soul no more, so I can never enjoy pleasure of the flesh again, so I can never dream of music again.