1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News][EM] Message from Guard scout

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lake Superior News, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Lake Superior News

RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 22, 2010

The moongate at Kos Heb has been showing an inconsistent structure. It periodically collapses, and when visible seems functionless. Last night a small ship appeared. I have no doubt in my mind they are the group we're looking for. The gate opened for them, and to my amazement they were able to pass through. I slipped closer to the shore, to eavesdrop on the remaining crew. They spoke of a rough alliance with a group of dog-faced mongrels', among a few other colorful terms used in description. They fear their return trip in six days. Be ready.

Grand Vizier Rescue: 8:30 CST (9:30 EST) June 28 at the Castle Britannia Throne Room

The EM site itself is here [a new link to the old website].