1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]EM NEWS - Meet & Greet, Saturday, February 27

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Baja News, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Baja News

Baja News Guest

from goldenbrewtavern.com
    The official website of EM Seppo

Meet And Greet -
    Saturday 3:00 PM PST

Thursday, February 25, 2010
    by EM Seppo Hail,

This coming Saturday, Feb 27th, we will be having a M&G at EM Hall in West Britain. Any questions or concerns you might have can be aired at this time.

Also, a special announcement will be made during the gathering. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

EM Seppo

posted by Sara of Baja

2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
  3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
  4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Hopefully EM Crysania will be at the Meet & Greet! She was at West Brit Bank getting familiarized with Baja for awhile last night.

5. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 3, 2008
    Sadly I couldn't stay long yesterday....when you think you're done cleaning up...someone drops off more stuff you didnt know you had...then makes a bigger mess...

But anyways!
    I thought EM Crysania was awesome! I have a feeling she'll do some good stuff for the server. She had a good head on her shoulders and could take and dish out jokes! so thats always a plus in my book

But I would like to say this:
    Welcome to the best shard on UO EM Crysania!