1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]EM NEWS - The Search for Donal - Part 4, Sunday, February 28

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Origin News, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Origin News

Origin News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

from UO - Origin Events
    Official website for EM Faine Morgan & EM Molly O'Malley

The Search for Donal - Part 4
    Posted By EM Faine Morgan on February 26, 2010

Caryn pushed her hands through her hair and tossed her pen down in disgust causing the Scholars to frown at her severely. She'd been trying to decipher something, anything, from the faded, tattered tome for hours now and it seemed determined to resist all of her efforts. Caryn rubbed her tired eyes and stretched the kinks out of her back as she looked around at the books and notes scattered all over the usually ordered library. The sense of urgency was palpable in the air.

Caryn stood and walked over to her mentor and surrogate mother, Lafoah. Mother, Caryn said softly, Perhaps we need to talk to the hermit. His name is the only thing I can read in this section. Surely he knows something?

Lafoah considered Cayrn's word for a long moment before nodding, That might be best this time. This section of records is damaged beyond reading and time is running out. See if he will talk to you and the others. If there is any chance to recover Donal, the ingredients must be found soon. Your encounter with these Seekers is very disturbing. Try to find out more about them as well. Knowledge is your best armor.

Caryn nodded and turned to send a scroll to Taryn Sullivan.

Lady Taryn, please gather some assistance and meet me at the West Britain counselor's hall on Sunday, February 28th at 5 p.m. PST (6 p.m. MST, 7 p.m. CST, 8 p.m. EST). There is much to be done and time is running out.

Note from EM Faine and EM Molly, the SA expansion is NOT required for this leg of the event

posted by Sara of Baja

More...

2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all!

Something just came up in rl ... If I can't get it handled by the time the event starts this evening, I won't be able to attend for news coverage.

If I'm not there, would someone please snap a few screenies and let us know what happens?

If you wish, you can always email news stories and screenshots (attached as jpg, please) to me: [email protected].

Thanks!
    Sara

3. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Darned weekend events.

4. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

And darned real life time sync on weekends! I didn't get home in time to attend this event, and I had SOOO wanted to!

5. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!