1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]EM NEWS - Update On Trial

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Baja News, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Baja News

Baja News Guest

from goldenbrewtavern.com
    official website of EM Seppo and EM Crysania

Update on Trial
    Thursday, March 18, 2010
    By EM Seppo

Update of the previously announced trial follows,

Registrations so far

Prosecution team (max #6): Sid Vicious, Sleath Darkmor, Nicholas The Old

Defense team (max #6): SuperKen, Pete, Cymidei Fier (representing herself), Aldagar Morr (representing himself)

Jury (max #10): NiCo, Sir Underpants Gnome, Sir Astro, Zack

Witnesses: So far, Proserpina, and the Widow. There will be a period of discovery for each side to interview people who might have seen or heard something.

If I missed anyone or used a wrong character name or any other mistake then please comment in this thread. Also, Elias Ashmore will be taking further registrations at the Spring Bazaar this Saturday between 4:40 and 5:20 PM at stall #2 (for which we still have quite a few stalls open!).

Stated charges

1) Theft of royal treasure

2) Inciting hatred and violence

3) Conspiring against the crown

Possible outcomes of the trial

1) Stripping the royal recognition of independence of Dark Tower and Ravenshire

2) Imprisonment and/or fines

3) Censure

1) We are very much open to ideas and suggestions related to this. Feel free to send us any input you might have but do not expect a response as we would not want to ruin any surprises. Many of you have already sent us some good ideas and those are much appreciated.

2) We have still not decided on the position of the judge. Most likely it will be played by either me or EM Crysania or both - with an appointment made by Queen Dawn.

(Personal note: I would like to sincerely apologize for letting things slide a fair bit. The fake life that is outside of Sosaria had me spinning for past several weeks.)

posted by Sara of Baja

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008
    Take your time, EM Seppo! I'm actually in the middle of taking midterms myself and I'm busy irl as well.