1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Event Moderator Forum on Stratics!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Eyes of Origin, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Thanks for making this a sticky. There appears to be no link to the "main" Event Moderator Forum on the "UO Stratics Forums" page. When I click the link you have provided I can eventually get to a page which says there are no threads in this forum. I was expecting a set of subforums for each of the shards but can not find where the Pacific Forum can be located other than the link you provided above. Perhaps something is broken which can be looked into?

2. mutau

mutau Guest

Something was broken and it is being looked into, which is why nothing shows up. Thanks for checking.

3. Strange I just noticed that when I read your post. Its suppose to open a link to all the sub forums, which I checked it before I posted and it worked then.
    Maybe they will get it fixed soon.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm sorry. EA has some very specific requirements for these boards, which I'm not yet able to fully meet. I thought I had it, but it was only partially successful.