1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Faire Grounds Expansion Entries ... EMs Seppo and Pallando Want Feedback

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

from goldenbrewtavern.com

Faire Grounds Expansion Entries
    Sunday, August 9, 2009
    By EMSeppo

Two entries were received for the Faire Grounds Expansion, shown below. Both of them have a lakeside dock/picnic theme, which should make for an excellent addition to the Faire Grounds!

We will be looking for feedback from players and also other EM’s before making the final selection. The player names are not included, for now, on purpose.

1) Entry 1
    [​IMG]

2) Entry 2
    [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------

To leave your feedback for the entries, please use the reply form on goldenbrewtavern.com

2. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I just checked out the Faire Grounds remodel this morning and it's so cute! We can eat Oriana's chocolate cream pie or Arlon's blackened catfish. Hammock's are hung in the trees and there's a campfire for those chilly nights. They did a wonderful job blending the 2 entries and I congratulate everyone on a job well done. :thumbsup:

3. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Did you click on the frog? :D
    [​IMG]

Place looks great !!

4. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Awwww......that's adorable. *LOL* Now I'm going to have to go back and start clicking on everything. Who knows what kind of surprises are there. Another thing I noted about the picnic area was it's close proximity to the bathroom. Anyone who has ever had to walk a half mile in a park knows rest areas should never be that far away.

5. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

It's a beautiful addition to Baja :heart:

6. Yalp

Yalp Guest

As long as it's not upwind of the picnic area.. nothing spoils the picnic worse than a foul breeze! :p