1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]Fire Ruby Located!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Nh'bdy, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

A precious few nights ago the Royal Britannian Guard made for Ter Mur's Royal City hot on tips in reference to a Cult of the Promise and on the tail of the fiends An Ort-Lem and Nicholai!! The Crowd was on edge, expecting trouble! Queen Zhah's mood was almost undoubtedly a response to her own people's lack of control!

She delivered the following dialogue.
    [graciously provided by EM Eris.]

After tromping about the sands for some time some of us were promptly pulled into a sparkling tornado and punched square in the head. Adding another odd foe to the growing list of things that have tried to kill the Royal Britannian Guard!

One we were all done dieing and screaming we noted Nicholai standing on a large tower with a vaguely familiar gem! And by vaguely I mean it was the Fire Ruby in an unstable state, being guarded by curious gargish barriers, more than certainly placed by An Ort-Lem! That Winged Rogue!

With covetous eyes Nicholai did speak to us.

After pushing past us Nicholai took hold of the the gem, leaving behind only an illusionist's clone of the gem before disappearing with a dramatic "Kal Ort Por"

Post collecting the wounded the RBG was left to wander, what would Nicholai and his Cult of the Promise's next move be?
  2. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

A big thanks to Lord Sun Wolf of Yew who defended me from an insult tossed by Nicholai, and to the person who gave me a rez who's name escapes me.:thumbup1:
  3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005