1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] First BIG Event of 2008 ... Something Sounds Fishy

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lady Lava, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

<center>[​IMG]</center>

<BLOCKQUOTE>Sea Serpent Slaughter

Fleet Captain Gem of the Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB) assembled her motley (and mottled) crew.

“It is long past time for us to hold another of our famous net tosses. ‘Tis time for some madness and mayhem.” Well-known scalawag Curly perked up at the mention of mayhem…

Tucker said “Great Cap’n, but they may not all know what happens at a net toss.”

Balthazar replied “We will just need to explain that we toss many nets to deep sea from the docks and the sea monsters attack. We let the public keep the loot.”

Gem smiled, “Well then all they need do is come to the Buccaneers Den Trammel docks at 8:00 p.m. Central Skies (9 EST) on Sunday January 6 and they will see.” Fish King said, “Remind them, no pets or summoned beings or barding, as it reduces the death and fun..”

Amari jumped up “Remind them there will be free resses at the end of the dock—because surely they will be in need of it.”

Gau added “The landlubbers will see for themselves why sea-farers are so tough.”

Tunna plans to be there for this event also and hopes you all attend to witness this smelly seaside slaughter.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Apologies for the typo...it will be at Bucc's den docks--TRAMMEL, not Trinsic!

3. Sunday? Cool I shall be a there in the shadows [​IMG].

4. Lady Lava

Alumni Stratics Legend

I changed it Gem [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Lava

6. For those who have not attended one this is very fun and gives us all a chance to hang out together ! I will try to bring my FCB character out to die !

7. Lady Lava

Alumni Stratics Legend

SWEET !!!

8. Lady Lava

Alumni Stratics Legend

Just a reminder folks......tonight's the night.

9. Yeeeeeeees!
    an hour and 1/2 ers

10. [​IMG] [​IMG] Got my film ready........

Now where did I put them batteries. hrmmmmmmm