1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*NEWS FLASH* Crafters may wanna read this!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

After 9 years of playing UO Cheapsuit's crafter was finally killed! Congrats, Naive Canadian but I tell you like this..if anyone thought I was an ass to crafter before then you might wanna lock your doors and stay inside! i will tripple my playing time now because of this outrage and crafters all over siege wil be stalked to no end! Some things just never need to happen and killing Cheapsuit's crafter is one of them! Things will never be the same, I'm bout to bring some real drama to siege now and you can count o that s***.

2. Blindside

Blindside Guest

here is a tissue :sad2:

3. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Just a FYI to let everyone who dont know me know, I do not call people names, that was actually the chars name who killed me. :)

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is this like the fight fire with fire rant you made a couple days ago? Cause we are all shuttering in fear from that one still.

5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Not crying at all..I enjoyed it and thought it was very funny and actually icq someone and was laughing about it, but truth be told it did in fact just made being a crafter more dangerous now cause now I'm on a mission. :)

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:lol: :lol:

As a crafter who has died at your hands more than once I have to admit to having a grin from ear to ear atm. Karma, my friend, what comes around, goes around.

7. Blindside

Blindside Guest

so does this mean your going to triple your playing time not to be seen....or to be seen? just asking

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

To be seen through gray eyes.

9. Blindside

Blindside Guest

i am pretty sure..if i am wrong please correct me someone...but the only person that has seen you through grey eyes is a overloaded afk scripting naked crafter that couldn't defend its self from a drunk wet mongbat with the hiv virus...just saying

10. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

yesterday cheapsuit showed u^p and tried to kill me naked ;)

11. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I can live with that.

12. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

You were not naked and you ran through your blue friend's gate and I chose not to follow cause I had a bad feeling about what was on the other side of that gate.

13. Blindside

Blindside Guest

the whole siege community has been living with this except the afk naked crafter that was unfortunate to die by you and not the mongbat :eyes:

14. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

i was totaly naked with reg pot faction rune no gear

15. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am curious about your intentions...was Naive Canadian a crafter who killed
    you?
    If Naive Canadian is not a crafter then why are you after crafters who did not
    kill you?
    Do you intend to kill Naive Canadian?

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

16. Petra Fyde

oh, now, that's not fair. He killed me, though it's quite a long time ago now. I was fully dressed and in attendence. I was doing smith quests in Heartwood in an attempt to get a particular recipe for someone.

Actually, I believe he's vaguely familiar with the character I was getting the recipe for.

17. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Naive Canadian is a coward red who goes around picking on defenseless crafters and yes as soon as I catch him within 2 tiles from being up Diablo's butt im definitely gonna break him off something real proper.

18. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Letme put it to you like this.... If I go out and so much as break a nail I'm gonna kill a crafter for it. Get the picture?

19. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

BTW I hope that was Canadian trying the poison field tactic and not you cause I just really expected more from you, but nice fail anyway.

20. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Cant always watch both clients at the same time :)

The only time you have ever actually tried to fight me 1 v 1 on a non crafter character in the 6+ years i played Siege.

[​IMG]

21. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

For goodness sake man, all the stalking and trash talking you do in all my threads and now you have the audacity to try and come in here and dry snitch? Great job man...I AM SORRRY for accidentally misspelling your name. Does the baby feel better now?

22. Petra Fyde

Name-calling removed.

Stay in RoC or I'll have to get stroppy

23. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I wont even bother of posting the one of me killing that same char just around the corner from there. Not even worth digging through photobucket. :)

24. Oh the irony...

25. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

If you can show me a picture of you killing that character in a 1 v 1 in Luna i will log into my account while it's free play and give you the 12-15 million i have left.

26. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbdown: Can I get a mod to look at this?

27. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Oh I've already heard your side of the story because some naked new guy that I have never seen in my life was within 2 tiles of me you claim you were ganked. *rolls eyes*

28. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

"I reject your reality and substitute it for my own"

29. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Fair enough, but I must admit you been real good about staying out of my way lately, everytime you see me you take off like a bat out of hell. But I do understand, it's kinda like when you're playing high school football and you watch the film of the other team and you're like heck we're gonna crush them! Then once you're on the field with them and see they look like some damn college team you say omg what do they feed them boys?

It's the same thing here, you talk much trash on the boards but once you actually run into me in game at first you're kinda star struck (which I can appreciate) but then you realize within 3 seconds you're red lined and only have 2 seconds left to live so your hands get all sweaty and your judgement is impaired and the only thing left to do is run!

[​IMG]