1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWs from Safe Haven

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Jul 29, 2014.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hi all
    We got the old Citizen of Safe Haven, CSH guildstone back, Hoffs/GIL found it somewhere. It's not the first Safe Haven, SH stone or the Safe Haven Regulators, SHR but a stone I started Oct 2004 together with a guy named Saevel. The stone was mine but we changed it to CSH and with Saevel as guildmaster. Saevel failed to run the guild and after a month, we remade the guild as Safe Haven Citizen, SHC.
    We never ever saw Saevel again. I later found out who Saevel really was and that explain the drama around him. It was a crazy time with drama in several guilds. This guy wanted control over the main guilds of Safe Haven and he messed at least 2 other guilds. Not sure how many chars he had and how many guilds he tried to take over. He played his role good as a trust worn innocent guy but was a snake who manages to set everyone up against each others and still look innocent. Some will know who I speak about but as many still believe he is a good person, I won't tell who he is or was. He do not play right now as far I know.

I don't know if the stone for Safe Haven Citizen, SHC still exist.
    I was running SHC for a year, then the town died again.
    This stone however will be great if we get a town sign like Gilfane and Barter town, it can be a great part of the sign, even when this stone failed.
    Found this up in my old journals:)
    You see: Tina Tink [FF] (Freja's Family)
    : You are now loyal to Saevel.
    Guild Message: Guildmaster changed to: Saevel
    Guild Message: The guildname has changed: Citizens of Safe Haven
    Guild Message: The guild abbreviation has changed: CSH
    [​IMG]

Thanks to Hoffs and GIL for the stone

#1 FrejaSP, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Congratulations Freja. It's good to know an old guildstone has found its home.

Troop likes this.
  3. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Very nice! I hope you get the town marker for Safe Haven soon.

4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm glad to hear you got it back!

I wasn't here for that particular bit of drama, but I was here for some of the NEW drama. I certainly hope it wasn't the same people, but my guess is it probably was. In any case, I am happy that your guild stone has been returned to you. You have given a lot of your time and yourself and have done a lot for our community. Thanks for all you have done for Siege.

FrejaSP likes this.
  6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thanks all
    Yes I hope we get the town marker too, would be great to see the good old town back to like.
    I hope the new loot will help. We are not so far from NPC town now as I and maybe other have public Tele Porters to a town and there are a few public crystal portals too.
    My dream are, that Devs someday will allow a few npc vendors and an Innkeeper in the large guard fort and let repair deeds work there. We already have the healers there and they do sell bandages. It's like they never finished this town center.
    My soulforge can be used from my courtyard, where my teles are and I can easy place a few tailor and smithing addons there too.