1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]Goblins By: Detective Sheffield

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Chesapeake News, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Chesapeake News

Chesapeake News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 16, 2010
    Submited by: Liquid Ape
    [SIZE=+1]There is a new book locked down in Luna Bank[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+1]Many reports are that the goblin attacks around Luna are a diversion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]The Goblins are secretly making their way to a large cave and will then make a massive invasion when they have massed a large amount of forces.[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] Send out scouts and try to locate this secret cave location and we will attack them before they try to attack us.[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] Leave the information you have gathered in a book for me at EM Vladimere's Mailbox at his house next to the Counselor's Guild Hall in Trammel.[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] If you come across a large amount of Goblins, Do Not try to stop them by yourself as they are very dangerous.[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] When I have enough information gathered, I will let the town criers tell you when and where to meet for our attack.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Chief Detective Sheffield[/SIZE] ​