1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]Grand re-Opening of the Tokuno Treasure Museum

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Paul Harvey, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings,

A courier pigeon just dropped this note from the citizens of Rivenmyst.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Lady Keira invites you to the grand re-opening of the Tokuno Treasure Museum in Rivenmyst Village in the Ter Mur facet.

When: Saturday, October 24, 2009. 2pm (central) / 12pm (pacific)

Where: Tokuno Treasures Museum at Rivenmyst Village in Ter Mur.

Directions: Head east from the Royal City/Rivenmyst Village moongate along the road. Turn right at the first "T" intersection and head south. Go through the "4-way" intersection and travel south/southeast. The museum is at the end of the road on the right side.

You can find maps of Rivenmyst as well as more information on this community at Rivenmyst Village

This has been Paul Harvey

Good Day!

2. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Here is a quick pic to the house location:
    [​IMG]

3. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ready for a cool museum with good times socializing? Remember this Saturday is the Tokuno Treasures Museum Re-Grand Opening. Food and fun await you!

4. I missed it !! See, I have been telling you all I need a keeper.... No one is listening !!! :)
    Sorry Keira, I so wanted to be there but got busy with r/l stuff and just let it slip my mind.
    :(