1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event [NEWS] Grape Festival This Weekend !

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lady Lava, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

Saturday, April 14th, at 8 p.m. CDT

2. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

3. I have found them all but every time I try to write them in a book it strangely erases part of what I have written. IS there a better way to hand them in because honestly I have tried to type them in for over an hour and every time I reopen the book part is missing or its cut off or a variety of other issues. Luckily I took screen shots of each location so I know their co-ordinates (thanks to the EC map) other wise when I opened my books the locations I put in disappeared. There must be a better way please advise.

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

EC books are horribly, horribly broken :( The Devs know, they just don't care. You'll have to use the CC if you want anyone to be able to read it.

5. Darn it I was unable to turn in my book before tonight's EM event can I still turn it in.

6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Try asking on the EM Forums.

Probably not, though. People would complain about why bother making the deadline, if they were going to just let people blow past it.

I, for one, also didn't turn one in, I was defeated by one of the clues, which is just appropriate as I am horrid at such events anyway.

-Galen's player