1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Greeting My Lords and Ladies!

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by Merci d'Rue, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Merci d'Rue

Merci d'Rue Guest

Hello Lords and Ladies of the Realm!

I am honored to be asked to fulfill this position and begin bringing the power and magic of Roleplay to your very doors. I have often found that Roleplay can be a moving experience, playing out some of the feelings and themes of life with realism and great wonder. The beauty of Roleplay is that it lets your imagination come alive. Through expressing our characters and roleplaying we live, learn, and laugh with others. It brings us closer to people and experiences that we may have never had the chance to know.

I began roleplaying in 2005, I remember my first day, Ultima Online was quite a game to learn. I remember being very nervous and scared, however, those around me were wonderful. They were happy to show me the ropes in Roleplaying. Roleplay, was truly love at first sight for me, I have met some incredible people, building in-depth stories and experiences together has been a great deal of fun. I have roleplayed nonstop since I began, and have loved every minute. I can't wait to bring Merci to you all and learn of you, your ways and your roleplay. I want to share your story with all of Stratics and meet others that love to roleplay or have a desire to do it. Let me begin by telling you a bit about Merci d'Rue who will soon be knocking on your doors.

Merci Anastasia d'Rue was born in Ilshenar near spirituality, her people were a small band of nomadic people that roamed the lands. Her father and mother were both excellent Weavers of the Blade and instilled a love of fighting and battle into both their daughters. Unfortunately, as most stories go, tragedy struck Merci's family and she was left alone, the only survivor.

Merci has traveled a long road to get to where she is today. She is an excellent swordswoman, loves battle. Recently, she has become somewhat of an Oracle to the clan she lives with. She lives in what she terms as the Forsaken North, a cold and icy place set in the western mountains of malas. She trains daily there, insisting the harsh life keeps her sharp and on her toes. Her people guard a strange artifact that they have learned opens a portal to other places. Merci has recently learned to use it to visit other shards in hopes of learning about new things and experiences to bring to her people.

She is 6'1, a proud warrior female, she has long dark blue hair like the midnight sky. Bright blue eyes that shine in the darkest night adorn her sharp angular features. She is well toned and takes meticulous care of her armor and clothing.

Now I have told you Merci and I's story, I look forward to hearing all of yours. Please feel free to contact us to share your events, battles or just to say Hello. Send your messenger to: [email protected].

Also I encourage you to visit the White Stag Inn UO White Stag Inn - Stratics Forums and share your own personal story!

Sincerely,

Merci d'Rue
    TGN Stratics UO Role Play Reporter

2. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome aboard and congrats again... nice sig! hehe

ATLANTIC FTW

3. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome, teammate! =)

4. Bryelle Vaughn

Bryelle Vaughn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*pounce huggles in an insanely public way*

Welcome girlie!!!!

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

If only we could get some ARPC representation on Stratics... :p

6. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!