1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]Greetings From EM Tailspin

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Gareth, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Greetings From EM Tailspin
    Unknown City, Sonoma
    Sunday, July 11, 2010

Greetings!

I'm EM Tailspin. I'll be serving your shard for a short time while we are getting someone for you on a more permanent basis.

I'm currently also working over on Pacific, but want to assure everyone I'll be giving equal attention to both communities. By coincidence I just happen to have a good amount of free time over the next couple of months, so was able to take on the extra EM duties..... (Full Greeting)

[​IMG]

To view the full message simply click the full greeting link above. This will pay your entrance fee of five gold (Or you can just navigate there yourself for free *Grins*) Having worked with Tailspin before, I will say you are all in for one heck of a treat. As for me I will have information for you soon.... *Deadly Music*

(Picture from Chesapeake but its the only EM Tailspin one I have)

2. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Gareth!

3. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aye, a big thank you to Gareth and welcome EM Tailspin to the Sonoma Community!

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Not a problem. I will be around more after this week. I promise to not just copy EM postings for news heh. I do enjoy attending an event and giving a story report.

I will try and keep my signature off the posts. Its rather big and annoying *Grins*

5. ThraximusZog

ThraximusZog Guest

Bring back the person who played the Jade Hudsoney (spelling?) EM. She was cool.