1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Guilds of Sonoma-OSG

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Caledor Moonrise, Jan 21, 2008.

1. THE ORDER OF SAINT GEORGE-OSG
    Guild GM- Melchoir
    Size- Medium (10-25 members)
    Primary playstyle: PVP and Peerless

[​IMG]

I had a very nice conversation with Melchoir at the OSG guildhouse. "We like to take the returning players into the guild and help them out", he told me.

OSG's members enjoy a varitey of PVP and Peerless hunts and are each formidable opponents on the field of battle.

OSG is taking a "wait and see" approach to the recent colonization of Sonoma by the Fallen Lords. "There have been many bridges burnt in the past between the other Fel based guilds", Melchoir told me, and "I am not sure if they can be repaired to unite and repel the colonization", he said.

For the new returning player who likes to PVP, OSG should be your first stop.

2. To start, I decided to highlight (not promote), talk a little about their playstyle and advertise their websites (if applicable) as many of the Sonoma guilds as I speak with. As time goes by I will cover the activities of the various guilds and report them here....keep checking back for more news.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm just glad to see someone posting news. [​IMG]

Looking forward to more reports.

Q

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm just glad to see someone posting news. [​IMG]

Looking forward to more reports.

Q

[/ QUOTE ]what he said!