1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] Gypsies smuggling WMD's?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Caledor Moonrise, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Can it be true. Is there evil afoot with the gypsy camp in Ilshnar Compassion? I received information from Dyvim Tvar, a very reliable source who asked me to accompany him and Slayer, one his trusted subjects, to the camp to investigate the stories that the gypsies are planning to launch an attack of gigantic proportions on Sonoma.

We arrived at the camp and this is what we found.

That's right citizens of Sonoma, it appears the gypsies are secretly bringing in catapaults disguised by their wagons to do Sonoma harm. be on your guard.

2. Maddwg QUICK, go ask for usage lessons before the Feds bust it!!!!

Dyvim Tvar
    Pika Bahb
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Them catapult are much harder to aim than you would think.

Catapults in a wagon? Self-propelled artillery? I didn't even think of that. I wonder if they would let me borrow one of those?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they will be hard to spot and come in number's..... maybe i should get a repond slayer spellbook [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I would go get me some of them lessons, except reds can't go to Ilsh. [​IMG]
    It would make Ilsh a lot more interesting if they could, don't you think?

Maddwg, Raconteur
  6. Madchild

Madchild Guest

perhaps if you asked sonomas trusted lumber jack hmmmm Chuck Wood i think is the name if he can go get you a lesson book

and when ya see him ask if he has the same problem i have with the reaper trees of gettin no wood but lots of lighting .