1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Halloween with Spelosty!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Oct 30, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Halloween was kicked off tonite with a grand party hosted by Spelosty of ELV. Raffles, a maze, lots of trivia questions (just what *was* that guy's name, Spel??) and costume judging kept everyone laughing. One unexpected event was the auctioning of Arwen who was dressed as Xena, the Warrior Princess! Santa roamed the crowd handing out Halloween gifts and Grubstake took everyone to his rooftop jack-o-lantern patch to find the six that were not locked down! Spelosty's party house was decorated splendidly (note the cute candle holders!) and the two floor maze had folks stumbling over each other to get thru.

[​IMG]

Raffle winners were Elena (two times!), Arwen, Grubstake and Eric.... congrats! Through the maze first was DevilsOwn...... oh, that's me.... second was Arwen and third was Eternal Blue!

Judges for the Costume Contest were Spelosty, MageCruella and Penderrin and the winners were:

[​IMG]

In third place, Eternal Blue as the Tin Man
    In second place, Eric as a glow worm
    and in first place, Hippolyte as the pirate Crimson Corsair

Congratulations all and thank you, Spelosty, for a wonderful night!

2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was laughing so hard when they were auctioning me off.. I didn't expect to be giving lap dances tonight.. lmao. Was a good time and a good party :) I think everyone had alot of fun.

3. Bullet

Bullet Guest

This was alot of fun, the deco was great and the maze a blast even though i was almost last. Thanks Spel and all those that helped!

4. Might as well get the practice now Arwen :)

5. uorichreallifepoor

uorichreallifepoor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

man how did i lose to hippolyte :lame:THINK WE NEED A RECOUNT:rant2: