1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Happy Valentines Day!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AirmidCecht, Feb 14, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

<font size="3">Please be sure to check out Lord Reepacheap's New Community House built right behind the Skara Brae Community Center, Trammel!! He opens today!</font>

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy Valentines Day, Lake Superior!

I want to tell everyone who knows me that I miss them all terribly, and I miss being in the game. I'll hopefully be back soon, probably this weekend. The lull is due to two reasons, one being the last time I was on I noticed my vendor had expired and left a packing crate full of things I cannot get to , so I don't know how to resolve the issue and until then I can't "reclaim" my house - any help? The second is my hubby is addicted to Halo 3 online and leaves me little time to play, which is fine, because I like to play with him sometimes too.
    You're all in my thoughts, I'm keeping tabs on UO through stratics from the labs at school , so I don't miss anything.

Love and kisses -
    Dyllon of Magincia

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

one being the last time I was on I noticed my vendor had expired and left a packing crate full of things I cannot get to , so I don't know how to resolve the issue and until then I can't "reclaim" my house - any help?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Not really sure what you mean by "reclaim"ing your house...can you clarify for me? Give me some more detail if possible on what your referring to and I can probably help you with the house difficulties.

<blockquote><hr>

...because I like to play with him sometimes too....

[/ QUOTE ]
    I hope I'm not the only one that thought this line from your post was a bit funny....heh.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

...because I like to play with him sometimes too....

[/ QUOTE ]
    I hope I'm not the only one that thought this line from your post was a bit funny....heh.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope, not the only one. [​IMG]

I'm sure her hubby appreciates it.

5. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Video games...and "play"?

What man wouldn't appreciate it?? :O

6. Guest

Guest Guest

OH, she meant video games? [​IMG]