1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Her Path to the Throne

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Martyna Zmuir, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Apr 27, 2007
    The Coronation of Lady Dawn is scheduled for this Friday, October 9th, at 8pm under the Central Skies at Castle British. There will be several speeches delivered to commemorate the occasion, as well as a celebratory net toss sponsored by the Fishing Council of Britannia afterwards.

Please attend and pay your respects to our new reigning Queen!

[SIZE=+3]Long Live Queen Dawn![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+3]Long Live Britannia![/SIZE]
  2. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2004
    I miss Lord British, who consolidated the ancient kingdoms of Sosaria to form the Britannia of today, and who summoned the Stranger from the Other World of Earth to destroy the evil triad of Mondain, Minax, and Exodus and to promote and exemplify the Virtues as the Avatar.

But Lord British has left and Britannia needs a ruler. Casca was clearly a jerk--naming himself king indeed! Lady Dawn does seem to exemplify the Virtues well, and her actions clearly demonstrate her commitment to Britannia's people.

Thus I say: The King has departed! Long live the Queen!
  3. canary

canary Guest

Yes, because Compassion and Justice mean beating Casca to death without a trial when he was not attacking and pleading for mercy.

I'm not saying he didn't DESERVE death, just pointing out that wasn't the most virtuous of actions Dawn did. A trial might have been nice...?