1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Holiday Deco, Posedion's Fury, Bloodrum's Challenge

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Merik, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merik

Merik Guest

EM Events Announcement​

The Holiday House Decoration contest is open until December 15th! Send EM Dudley an e-mail ([email protected]) to enter. Decorate your entire house with a holiday theme. Winner chosen by the EM team and announced on Christmas!

The Poseidon's Fury event will be December 27th at 8:30 PM ET. Meet at the wreck of the Poseidon's Fury in Ilshenar. Do not bring dragons. They will be useless.

The Captain Bloodrum's Challenge (Treasure Chest Race) Championship Race will be held late December or early January. We've got some exciting new tricks up our sleeves that will make this event a lot more fun! Stay toon'd for more info!

BEEEG FEEESH! Thursday, December 31st from 6 PM ET to Midnight Santiago, Sons of the Sea Guildmaster calls upon all anglers to step up and try their hand at catching a BEEEG FEEESH!

Thank you Em Dudley for keeping us informed! :heart:
  2. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

UGH full house design?? DAMNIT. I'm out for this year. Oh well, good luck to everyone else that enters. Make sure you post screenshots, Gareth!!
  3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    *Shrugs* I sent another email. I wasn't at the Commons meeting last night so I wasn't able to ask again.
  4. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 8, 2007