1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Holy Paragon Ancient Wyrms Batman....errrrrrrr, EMs

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by watchertoo, Aug 10, 2009.

1. watchertoo

watchertoo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So yesterday was a very long day starting at noon my time and ending at after 10:00 PM with video capture on two shards, processing, uploading, etc., so I will spare you the inept attempt at anything RP in nature... ok, stop clapping now....

Here it is... the first of the videos from Sunday's invasion! And, I even used the SA client (which I had very little clue how to use) so please excuse all the random things popping up in the middle of the vid ;)....

WARNING: There is some bad language visible in these videos

http://www.vimeo.com/6032333

The rest of the videos will post soon (I hope!).

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I hate that paragon AW at the end of the video. I think it had it out for me personally. I cannot repeat the names I called it last night when my guildmates and I were fighting it. I was so happy when we killed it. I took its scales and plan to make a nice trophy.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. watchertoo

watchertoo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

heh... I said "shoot" a couple times as I died just trying to move to a little better vantage point...

Another part of the videos to remind you of how you swore at the wyrms will be coming soon!

4. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Watcher,

Thanks for the wonderful coverage of the invasion! I really think we should do something special for the reporters on LS. I think you guys are some of the hardest working ones. Just want to give thanks to Watcher, Miner, Tia, Airmid, dang I know im missing one or two. Anyway, keep up the wonderful work!!

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Neat video. Thanks for doing it on SA. Hope you get the hang of it.

6. jp78

jp78 Guest

Thank you Lady Tia & watchertoo for the great video an pictures documenting this event.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hm, I'm kinda jealous of Watcher and her video clips. Way to go outshining my news reports! Jerk! :p

8. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thats cool I actually see myself in the vids .... well to be exact i see my corpse

9. Khalan

Khalan Guest

I would have loved to be there fighting alongside of everyone it would have been fun dieing lol ..... well i just really want to play again