1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] House of Commons Chat: SA Open Beta Questions

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IanJames, Aug 14, 2009.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

House of Commons chat will be next Wednesday at 7PM Eastern time.

Topic: SA Open Beta Questions

I think there may be some Siege important questions about some of the new features. If you have a question and can't be at the HoC, please post it here in this thread, and I will forward it to the HoC moderator for possible inclusion in the chat.

I'll put up another post closer to Wednesday with IRC connection info for those of you who don't know how to click on any other part of stratics. :p

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

None of you have any questions to submit?

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I believe I speak for everybody when I ask, "Will it break Siege?"

But, we already know the answer. Yes, it will. Then we'll adapt, and move on. We'll pretend everything's ok, call people who liked it better the old way "noobs", but deep down, in the ever-blackening pits of our souls that house our love of this glorious shard, we'll know.... They didn't care, we were too apathetic at this point to make them care, and we'll have to live with the consequences.

So, to summarize, I guess my question would be "Will there be any blaze tamables that can do the Harrower's corpse exploding trick to them durn Peekays the second they enter the screen?"

Also, can I be a Humagargelf if I RP that my mother was very promiscuous and open to non-conventional relationships? Or will I need special earrings to do that?

4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You will need special earrings, unfortunately, they will only be on the Japanese store which people outside of Asia can no longer access.

5. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

My question is:

When gargoyles fly around and have greater dragons and drop ninja is that gonna be unbalanced?

6. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Is there a convenient list of everything that's being changed?

Not the ad-speak, but a definite list.