1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Important Notice on Herald

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Sep 19, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

from EA/Mythic

Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Reward Statues
    Chrissay Zeeman
    19 Sep 2009 18:09:20

Due to a recent issue we are asking all players to re-deed their veteran reward statues. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

This could be very bad, some statues that were made by folks no longer with us could be lost. be very careful replacing statues that you redeed.

3. Or at the very least memorize what they are wearing and have an empty character slot on an account that can use the statue maker so you can remake it.

4. DevilsOwn

re-deed the statue

when safe to put back up (and I intend to wait for word on this) the statue will look like you, but select 'revert' on the gump and it will then be the statue you re-deeded again

and this is why I'm waiting.. I re-deeded the statue and then tried to place it again... clicked thru the poses and all the actions appeared behind the standing one.. very odd, indeed

[​IMG]

5. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Is that a statue of Sorcon, Devils?

He's got statues of him all over his castle, i wonder if there was an army of Sorcons invading Ice Island?

lol

6. DevilsOwn

yes, it is :D and I should have remembered about all his statues and run out there to look!

dang, an invading army of Sorcs, how funny is that