1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

News, Interviews etc.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Ishtar, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Ishtar

Ishtar Guest

Now that I am back I'm looking for suggestions for interviewees, guilds etc. If you have any please let me know!

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I would suggest Andrasta of Goodman's Library, and Lady Aalia of Winterbreeze Library. Dead Bob and Tang of the Book Store would also make for a marvelous interview I think. But I am partial to these folks so I may be bias.

Individually each does a service to the community that many don't realize, or just take a bit for granted. And when they team up during a big event, look out! I know during the Candle of Love event, if not for them scouring the country side finding the characters and marking the spots most of us would have been hoofing it from place to place. Not that we couldn't have, but their efforts made our adventures much easier and more enjoyable even if we didn't realize it.

The Book Store currently has runes to all the lastest hot spots for the ongoing events.
    Goodman's and Winterbreeze have added many fine books to their libraries in the past few months. The Ladies don't let dust settle under their feet much.

There are so many others I would like to see interviewed too if they could be caught standing still long enough.
    High Times, Doc of Jhelom, even our own Tazar would make for a fine interview. If I tried to list them all I would be sure to forget someone I meant to include.

I am sure others have folks they would like to read about too.
    Come on guys! Nows the time to chime up here!
    Who would you like to see interviewed?

3. Ishtar

Ishtar Guest

Those are some good ones! Thanks for the input...keep the ideas coming!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!