1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]Introducing EM Nathael

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Catskills News, May 20, 2010.

1. Catskills News

Catskills News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 22, 2010

<BLOCKQUOTE>May 20th
    Meet and Greet -

Introducing EM Nathael - Monday 5/24/10, 8:30 p.m. EST

From going away parties, to greetings with new friends, join us at the Counselor's Hall for a Meet and Greet, where EM Nathael will be introduced to the community.

I am excited to have him as a part of the EM Team here at Catskills, and I have faith that he will serve as a great EM as my partner for the foreseeable future. He is an excellent roleplayer and an Ultima Online veteran, and will be a great addition to our community.

Let's give him a grand welcoming! Come to the Catskills Counselor's Hall in Britain on Monday, May the 24th, at 8:30 p.m. EST. See you there.

Also keep an eye out for the next chapter in the arch event coming up next week.