1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Issues with Siege

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

WOOHOO NewsPro back up...I'll keep an eye on the Herald and post any updates in this thread.

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Posted to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.uoherald.com/news/>uoherald.com:</a><blockquote><span class=osi></p>[​IMG]
    <font size=+1> Issues with Siege</br></font> <font size=-1>Jeremy Dalberg </font>
    14 Apr 2008 11:05:21

We're seeing some issues with Siege Perilous and will be taking the shard down to look into them. We don't have an ETA yet, but will post as we get one. Thanks for your patience! </p>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks!

Funny thing though is that your second post here is marked 6.34 and your first is marked 6.35...

Heh.

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

I know how to bend time and space, but I ain't tellin my secrets *winks*

5. Evil Galad

Evil Galad Guest

Issues with Siege? Must be something to do with Rico coming back.

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

...la

*grins* Hey now don't go blamin' our Vets.....we don't want them runnin' off on us now do we???

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Issues with Siege? Must be something to do with Rico coming back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stole the keys to the shard, and was busy looting...la

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Siege is up now

9. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah it seems to be stable at the moment, I logged on just fine..not sure if the issues they were having are fixed but it's there!