1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Just a Few Days Left!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Mar 21, 2011.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I can hear fishing poles all over Legends being broken over knees as fisherman curse the ghods of the waters in their quest for the elusive large Blue Marlin that will capture the grand prize!

huh? you don't know about this?? better read up! details posted in link!

2. DevilsOwn

Turn in for those monster Blue Marlin is tomorrow nite at the Sea Market! Don't fry those fish yet!

3. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Tomorrow is also the last day I will accept Fluffy Tokens! I still have all four "package" prizes left with approximately 18 tokens still in circulation!

4. DevilsOwn

For the month of March the largest Blue Marlin turned in at the Sea Market tonite was caught by Vishnu! For his efforts he received a specially engraved tackle box and got to choose the fish for next month..... don't put those poles away, head out beginning tomorrow and look for a large Yellowtail Barracuda!

[​IMG]

5. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That blows..lol I got my stepson High seas this weekend. This morning before he went to school he got a 117 stone Blue Marlin. Ive yet to catch one.. Beginners luck i says

6. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Did we decide on this months fishy??

7. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yellowtail Barracuda

8. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oh great.. Thought we might be after "A Big Fish" . How did my "Big Fish" get named that at 4 stones? I mean a normal fish is like 10 stones and my "Big" one was 4 :/

9. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I caught two YB's in a row- a 20 stone first:( and then .... a 25 stone! Maybe I'll glue em together and get an honorable mention ...

When your pole bends - but nothing flops to the deck, you know you've caught a loser :(

10. DevilsOwn

The winning Yellowtail Barracuda weighed in at a whopping 198 stone and was caught by that truly talented fisherman, Blastona! As I recall, she was the very first person to win an EM fishing prize on Legends, and her name will once again grace the walls with a mounted trophy! Blastona was awarded a handsome tackle box and all participants received a special fishing pole. Snails pole was so special that he became immobile with joy!

Congratulations to Blastona and the target, chosen by her for next month, is a stone crab.... good luck everyone!

[​IMG]