1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] Just an update

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Stupid Miner, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hello everybody! Just wanted to let everyone know some news, good or bad first? Bad it is :)

Well Firstly I am unable to get a way to make the bag art accessible to the public and still maintain form. I have made a nice copy of the art, however If someone drags an Item, putting it on the top level, a lot of the art will be destroyed. So I am going to create reward plaques in the place of the art, and send a copy to our shard reporters to post up on stratics if possible :) [Also If I have your bag then I will return it to you before the weekend :) ]

More bad news again. Auto’s computer has been a bit…. dead to be honest, which is why our events have slowed down this month, I am sorry about falling behind when he gets a new computer, we will be flinging all these backed up event every chance we get (well maintaining the quality of the event, and ideal times for the shard)

I will also, by tomorrow night, have information on two events up on the site, presuming I do not get hit by a bus for a turkey tries to eat me….

Anyways that is just a little update for you all to know how things are going.

~Your wonderfully and dashingly good looking EMs ;)