1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] King Casca Announces Memorial For Clainin

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Memorial Service For Clainin
    King Casca has announced a short memorial service for the late Archmage Clainin, Friday, April 10, 6pm Pacific (7pm Mountain, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern). Please gather at Castle British, Trammel, Origin.

Follow this link to view the announcement on EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan's website (emfainemorgan.com)

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, I wonder if there will be a stone in front of his tomb.

3. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

This is why I should follow storylines better. I had no idea Clanin died.rolleyes:

4. The memorial was very nice and was a great event to attend. People also had a chance to get together and talk over "ifs and what ifs". It was a very interesting evening. Really made you leave thinking about why he died and what may happen next.

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I was sorry to have missed the service. Tried to find you all, but, well, that's another story.

6. I also missed he had been killed. I have been busy moving and not keeping up as I should have. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be up to speed