1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] King Casca Calls a Meeting for Friday, September 11

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

from UO - Origin Events

King Casca Calls a Meeting
    Posted By EMLaurana on September 9, 2009

This just in from Blanche, Notary to King Casca:

Hail, Citizens of Britannia!

It is with great pride that I reach out to you today on behalf of the glorious King Casca. Many disturbing events and rumors have swept the lands in recent days, and the King shares your concerns over the rampant bloodshed and unrest.

Please accept this invitation to meet with our great King at Blackthorn’s Castle in Britain, Trammel. This meeting is open to all honorable residents of Britannia. The King especially hopes to meet with Lady Dawn, as he has many questions regarding her involvement in the recent turmoil brought to these lands. One must surely question her motives.

This meeting will take place at 7:00pm Pacific on Friday, September 11, 2009 at Blackthorn’s Castle in Britain, Trammel. (8:00p Mountain, 9:00p Central, 10:00p Eastern, 6:00p Alaska, 4:00a Saturday France).

Until then, a fond farewell,
    Blanche, Notary to King Casca

Watch for the EM lanterns and check with Jemma the Events Announcer for News.

2. I thought he was dead and Dawn now queen according to the Herald. Does this mean he is not and Sherry could be president yet???

3. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Oh God! I thought we were done with this story arc!

4. Given my current mood and the brat's we may enjoy using Casca as a practice dummy:wall:

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmmm, Tink has journeyed to Ter Mur. Beo will have to get word of this somehow.

6. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

I'll be there, with a crossbow and Casca's name ingraved on a bolt.

7. You don't say!!! ROFL...I can just imagine the Brat's insight on this beings she is an advocate for "Sherry The Mouse".

GO Brat...GO Sherry! :D

8. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nice event!

Not sure how it might have been made a tad more interactive, but Casca is dead. We have closure. I still feel iffy about Queen Dawn. Lord was good enough for British for generations of Britannians.

9. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

I've got Screen shots of this and the journal of the event, I'll get it to Sarah over the weekend. Yes Casca is dead and I have the pictures to prove it.