1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Lady Phoenix Memorial Festival

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Petra Fyde, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

This is the Big Pink Phoenix Memorial Festival House located in the southeast corner of Luna. It's very pink, so it's easy to spot! ;)

Our EMs will be providing gates to each of the events on Saturday from this location.... gates will be on the east lawn of the house.

In addition, tonight I will be setting up a vendor that will be stocked with books. The idea came from EM Miko, I cannot take credit. Sometime during the week stop by and get a book and record a memory of Lady Phoenix that you would like to share. The books will be put on display upstairs in the festival house after being red-leafed. Make sure that your name appears in the author line and drop the book in the mailbox there on the corner.

Hope to see you all on Saturday for at least some of the events! It looks to be a really fun time!

(please note, at this moment the house is not quite done, it will be open and ready some time tonight...... right now I need a snack!)

3. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Beautiful House Lady Dev

4. DevilsOwn

thanks Lady Damia! :) it's very pink, isn't it?

And a big thanks to the guilds and individuals hosting the events this year!

Cowtipping at Jhelom pens hosted by the McNuge Family

Seeding of Magencia hosted by Lady Damia

Bunny Bash at southern Moonglow farms hosted by Luc of SOS

Phoenix Phrenzy (undetermined location) hosted by EM Miko

House IDOC in Zento hosted by TMC Guild

Mage Poker at Jhelom farms hosted by EM Helios

Net Toss at Buc's Den docks hosted by FSB Guild

Paintball Fights at Fluffy Bunny's Arena hosted by DreadPirate Drac

Jhelom Pit Fights and Free-For-All hosted by EM Helios and EM Miko

Many hands make light work so thank you to all who are helping to make this a great festival! Our EMs are helping out not in their capacity as "magic makers" but as part of our Legends community. *bows deeply*

5. DevilsOwn

It's been an unsettling and sad week here on Legends. Tomorrow the Phoenix Festival will give us the opportunity to smile and remember those no longer with us. Make some time in your day to attend and spend time with friends.

6. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If this great new account migration would allow me I would Dear Lady but alas its not meant to be :wall:

7. DevilsOwn

Cuda, I had an awful time with that stuff.. did you enter your email associated with your account and then hit the 'forgot password' button? that will send you a temp password and then you go back, use that email again with the password they sent..... it should then let you in to the management page and your account will be listed in the drop down box (it will look like accountname_uo)

pretty sure that's how it happened.... when it finally did start working I just rode it, didn't pay much attention to the steps... but I do know that when I entered the correct email in the top right box things began to work