1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Lake Superior Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Stupid Miner, May 21, 2009.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

[​IMG]
    Hosted by your EMs Quantum and Autolycus

Lake Superior Olympics

Sharpen your hooks. Replace that frayed line. The Britannian Games continue this Saturday (8pm CST) with the Big Fish Tournament.

[​IMG]Big Fish Tournament[​IMG]

All participants of the Big Fish Tournament will be given 2 hours to attempt to fish up a big fish. The heaviest weight wins with the next heaviest taking second, third heaviest third and so on.

Ships will be provided, we will be meeting and launching from the Trinsic (Trammel) docks. You will not be able to leave your ship once the contest starts, so be sure you bring all the supplies you’ll need to fight serpents.​

2. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

I really hope this event takes place unlike the last one. :popcorn:

3. Gark

Gark Guest

Finally an olympic event i can get into. Yes lets hope.

4. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This Event was alot of fun, we had what 15 or 16 participants? Well done LS. Also well done EM's
    :)

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I intended to show up to support this, just to see everybody off, but I forgot entirely. I forget if I was even available at that time.

Oh well, I'm glad it happened.

-Galen's player

6. It was a lot of fun even for those of us who just showed up to cheer on the fishers!!

~Samantha.