1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Long Live the Queen!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Sep 10, 2009.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

(this following bit of information recovered from the avalanche of notices about the gargoyle city of Ter Mur and the massive dungeon nearby)

Long Live the Queen
    Start Date: September 8, 2009
    End Date: To Be Determined

Let it be known upon every isle of the Great and Illustrious Kingdom of Britannia that our own shining jewel, that radiant Star of Hope, our own Lady Dawn has been crowned Queen of the Realm by the common consent of Her people.

In turn, let the works of Casca – the usurper, the murderer, the fraud and betrayer – be forgotten and driven into the dust beneath our heels even as we turn our eyes towards our new Queen.

The False King is dead. Long Live the Queen!

Sherry the Mouse

2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was really hoping that would happen. This is wonderful news, at last a ruler we can all be proud of.

The people of Zento look forward to alliances and trade agreements with the new Queen and her people.

Long Live Queen Dawn

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

well, as much as I wanted a clear ruler to our kingdom and welcome the appointment of Lady Dawn, there's this little nagging at the back of my brain..... where and when did Lord Casca meet his demise? I was so looking forward to his trial and imprisonment.. ... with Ricardo and Avery closing and locking the cell door.

4. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Me too and no one has seen Sherry the mouse in a long time and whatever became of Inu? She started it all in the first place wandering around spouting words of prophecy that we all spent hours trying to interpret. Ricardo should be pardoned and Avery should be set free and given his old post back along with great honors for having suffered being framed by Casca. I hope the loose ends are tied up, we need that.

5. Bullet

Bullet Guest

Ohh cr@@ a woman is in control, Guess i need to do the laundry and shave now. Lets not forget to take out the garbage and with winter coming up shovel the walk. Yes im just jokeing

6. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Don't look now, but at the moment every culture in UO has a female leader.

7. TMC Crowley

TMC Crowley Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Alot better then a elf :thumbsup:

8. ,,|,, <--- Take a stab in the dark at what I'm trying to say there Crowley :p in all Technical terms though Tovladian RP wise is a Half-elf so I guess he's only 1/2 bad :p lol.

9. alaina123

alaina123 Guest

i personally think i should have been made Queen! dont you all agree?

10. Steelfang

Steelfang Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*Gazes at the posting* So the wench has been made Queen last I saw of her she was feeding that evil little mouse and whats this Casca had been King but now he is dead that I would like to see for he has many live's.
    And where perhaps is my King
    Lord British he is the one I have sworn my blood my sword my very life too.
    Long live the King
    Long live Lord British