1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Lord Emissary Saius Issues A Call to Arms

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, May 21, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

A Call to Arms
    By EMPallando

Brave warriors and guardsmen! I am sure you are all aware of recent happenings underneath Britain. When our beloved capital was nearly overwhelmed from below!

This attack can not go unanswered! And your leader and Captain, Aino Nystad, has proven ignorant in her commitment and self serving in her whims!

To that end, I will take charge where others are unworthy to do so. I call together all of those who would have revenge against these beasts! Together we will bring these feral orcs to heel! Together let us discover what has emboldened our old enemies so!

Rally to me, soldiers of the throne! We strike soon,

Lord Emissary Saius

Time: 3:30pm Pacific (4:30 Mountain, 5:30 Central, 6:30 Eastern)
    Date: Saturday, May 23rd
  2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 22, 2008

Will there be hot chicks to talk to?

Even guys roleplaying as girls will do the trick for me.
  3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    *LOL* You can't be that desperate! Maybe Ori will make it today and between the two of us "mamas", we can keep you all in line. NOT!:D