1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] LS Olympics Week 3

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Stupid Miner, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hosted by your EMs Quantum and Autolycus

Lake Superior Olympics

We hope that extra week off was time for all our athletes to get pumped up for the upcoming events!

This Thursday will kick off the first two events of the week, with Darts and Human Chess!

Thursday - Meet at the Luna Fairgrounds next to the bagball arena for both events.

Darts will be at 6pm CST, Human Chess at 8pm CST. Meet at the Luna Fairgrounds (next to the bagball arena) to participate. We hope to see you all there!

[​IMG]Darts Tournament[​IMG]

All participants of the Darts Tournament will gather outside the Bagball Arena in Luna. The Tournament will provide Standard Darts for use, no player may use a non-standard Dart. The Tournament will be Single elimination till the Quarter Final round; at this point it will progress to a double elimination event in order to provide accurate rankings of the final 8 participants. Use of non-provided weapons will result in disqualification.

[​IMG]Human Chess[​IMG]

Players will divide into teams, each selecting a captain that will act as the King piece. The Captain will advance players as if they were Chess Pieces. Tournament I single elimination, with winners progressing to advanced rounds. Matches will be Held in Nuj‚Äôlem at the Chess Board.​
  2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008

Think I said it before, but feel free to use anything from my posts if you want.. I only put them up as soon as I see them because I have no life and know I can be faster. :p
  3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004

Had him post w/out checking forums. Both are very nice though even if i do really dig those olympic rings he did *grins*
  4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Out of curiosity.....When a piece is taken, is there to be a duel between the people representing the pieces? The idea being that the King must make another move if his piece fails to take the indicated piece?

-Galen Knighthawke