1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]Maia Elessar Wins Gyldenfeld's Looting Race!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Chesapeake News, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Chesapeake News

Chesapeake News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

[SIZE=+1]Maia Elessar Wins Gyldenfeld's Looting Race!

In a whirlwind exhibition of looting prowess, Lady Maia Ellesar won Gyldenfeld's Looting Race on Wednesday's Eve. Gathering in the cities very own Red Wolf Cafe, competitors enjoyed a laugh and some cold ale as they prepared to race from city to city gathering items from colored chest placed strategically around towns in the realm!

[​IMG]

From city to city beginning in Skara Brae and ending in Gyldenfeld itself the event was a great time had by all. An original event not yet seen proved to be quite fun. Kudos to Lissa and Tancred for a grand event!

[​IMG]

Of course what would the night be without a champion! Maia not only won the event but retrieved all the special items receiving extra treats along the way in dominating fashion! Congratulations to Lady Elessar!

[​IMG]
    [/SIZE]

more...

2. Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi Guest

Congrats Maia and thanks to all who participated!

Final count of winnings:

Maia: 75k, 75k, 75k, 150k, 1000 val ingots, 1000 gold ingots, horned sewing kit $$!
    NANOC: 75k
    Chemzor: 50k

3. Chemzor

Chemzor Guest

Oh! Maia was swift indeed! Late post I know but this was memorable as the first event I've ever participated in :thumbup1:

4. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Congrats to all who participated.
    Congratulations to Gyldenfeld for putting on such a great event. Sorry that I missed it.

5. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Maia is a haxxorzz! Ban her! :sad2: