1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]Map Piece Recovered

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Merik, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Merik

Merik Guest

Map Piece Recovered
    November 27, 2010

By: Merik

Royal guards and citizens from around the realm gathered at Lord Balandars to be gated to an unknown location. Once there they faced many foes and even had to siege a castle that was believed to be owned by the Image of the Magician.

After a very long battle in the frozen islands of T2A and the ice dungeon, another piece of the map was recovered.

This reporter is very unhappy to report, that due to multiple client crashes and lag spikes the original journal was corrupted. So please enjoy some fun pictures!!!

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    I don't care for the Hall of Commons and find it to be a very intimidating place, so I will post my feedback here and yes I have emailed it to the EMs as well.

Creativeness: A+
    Decorations: A+
    Storyline: A+
    Monster Difficulty Range: A+
    Mechanics: D-
    EM Directions: A
    Length: C
    Lag/Crashing: F-
    EM Attitude: A
    EM RP: A+
    EM Items: A+
    EM Item Distribution: C-