1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Memorial for Lady Aino Nystad Erected On The Castle Grounds

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As I was walking past west Britain Bank today, I noticed the following book on a table:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the castle grounds, I found this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Off to the side of the flowers at the base of the memorial, there's another book:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* bows head *

2. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

From the Golden Brew Tavern
    By EM Seppo

“Grief makes one hour ten”

She waited silently next to him, as he stared blankly at the meticulously carved snow eagle perched on a pedestal that seemed to take an odd shine under the glare of the sun.

“It is nice, Your Majesty,” he finally commented in an awkward manner.

Despite the politeness of his words, she felt the depth of the anger within him. It was then clear to her that, left to his own device, soon he will lash out in a fury blind to the difference between a friend or a foe. She would not vainly attempt to douse it, but she could try to give it a direction and boundaries. So, with a hesitant resolve, she said,

“We know his location now.”

She watched as his hand swiftly reached for the hilt of his sword.

“And, I wish for you to lead our efforts to capture him”.. She pitched her voice with an edge of a royal command as she finished her sentence .. “Alive.”

Just then, somewhere outside the walls, a town guard bellowed out a routine call while doing his rounds – serving a grim reminder of the recent events.

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*wipes tears*

Lady Aino was so special to me. I... I still can't believe she's gone.

*wanders around in tears*