1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] NEW Guild Robbed by infiltrators

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IanJames, Jul 21, 2009.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The guild of NEW was recently looted by infiltrators.

One culprit has been snagged and removed from the guild.

Shalimar, leader of NEW, has asked for donations of low end jewelry, tools, repair deeds, musical instruments and the like. If you are going to donate, please lock the items down inside the Guild Hall so they will only be accessible to her.

The looters must be awfully proud of their accomplishment of robbing a charity.

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

THis is truly a despicable act. There is no suitable punishment for these cretins. Pass their names around icq, and simply ignore them off of Siege.

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sadly, this is not the first time this has happened (who remembers pappy joe and his crew?). Will the robbers be identified so we know who NOT to buy from, if they should try to sell the items?

I have a ton of repair deeds I can donate, as well as mining tools and probably much more.

4. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I can donate repair deeds and tinkered tools and probably a few jewels and low end runic armour. It is a fairly pathetic act of griefing to rob NEW in this way, as it surely can't be for dire need of the items :/ Pondlife.

5. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I can donate alot stuff too, just would like to know who did it so I also wont be doing business with them in the future :)

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I changed my templates around after I left NEW, so I can return most of the jewelry that was given to me upon graduation. I can't get into the keep anymore though...

7. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is just disgusting. Who the hell would do such a thing. Shame.
    I will put together some donations too.

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

For years I have kept myself from killing NEW members for the simple fact that Shal is my favorite person on siege, but it is getting really hard to to knock their blue butts off their mounts everytime I see one of them. So my logic is to just kill them all and that way we get the person who did this. :)

9. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

pm me names plzz

10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've just received word that the NEW GH has reached maximum lockdowns for now. If you have donations, please hold on to them until Shalimar gets a chance to sort through some things and distribute/put into storage

11. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Wow, this is the lowest of the lowest. I am red and I would never attack a NEW player. Anyhow, I have lots of items for new players like LRC suites that I can donate.

Let me know if you guys are interested in these items.

- Albertus Maximus -

12. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

This isnt about attacking new players though, I stated that I dont attack them simply because of my friendship with Shal. Do i agree with the idea of NEW being immune to reds on siege? Hell to the no. But it is what it is...i like the way i was raised on siege (gettin my arse handed to me daily while trying to train my skills) and think pampering these new guys is only hurting the shard as a whole imho.

I killed some girl named Elaine just a couple days ago and she looked like she was every bit of one hour old (she wasnt in NEW) and me stalking her will be the best lesson she will ever receive on siege. As a matter of fact I'm out looking for her as we speak.

13. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was in NEW and got my ass handed to me near daily while trying to train :)

14. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Shalimar, let me know what you need after you get everything sorted and I will gladly help out.

15. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

PM or ICQ [220-571-153] the name please? I'll put Krystal on it! Maybe she can reach the 15k mark rather quickly! haha

16. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

so when we find a cheater we pretend we didn't see it, and when we find someone looting crap we all can tink with 30 skill from new we grief them off of the shard...... typical siegers

17. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry to hear about this Shal. ICQ me a list of things that you need so I can help you out.

ICQ 175-714-134

18. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Actually, I find the fact that when something like this happens almost everyone on the shard weighs in with offers of help, whether it be items or revenge, no matter what they think of each other normally, to be Typical Siegers.

19. Faenwen

Faenwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i have runebooks and armor and jewelery .... just icq me what else you need.

20. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

Bah humbug to you :p

21. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Shal, ill log i got a few bags i have been holding for ya. Let me know when you have room for a few hundred items.

22. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Yeah same here, just post or icq 81581576 what you need, we together as a shard can replace it and more. What scumbags would do this?

23. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

doesn't this happen every 6 months or so....

24. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know it happens from time to time. I don't know about as frequently as every six months.

25. Thanks everyone who's offered to help with items, I think we've just about replaced it all now. The good thing about this is that at least I can warn anyone who guilds or is considering guilding these little bandits IF they stick with the same name of course. With NEW they can only loot low-end stuff, so they don't get anything worth a resale.

We've had a good run, haven't been looted in a couple of years at least, so can't complain too much, it's just a big pain in the arse to replace all the basic knick knacks we keep in the chests, but they can only access 5 chests, they can't get scrolls or anything like that.

I'll name the one I booted in icq to anyone who wants to know, although I named him on GIL forums already, I can't name the other two until I have proof, I only have a very strong suspicion on those so far.

Thanks again.

26. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

aye you did name him on the guild forums and my dragon ate him twice last nite.

in cases like this is good to be a no skill tamer player killer.

:thumbsup:

27. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

You and I were in NEW in about the same time frame, and I do remember.

I am not sure why folks do this sort of thing to NEW as or on a new name or genuine new member or an old sieger pretending to be a newbie just to go in and loot the chests set to NEW members.

They can not get into the chests of the more valuble items ever but that is not the point. Anyone whom would rip off any guild guild house of a guild they are members of which they have any trusted accesses to, for their guild is being an arse period, even worse when it is NEW guild house chests.

We all earn our reps here, and ripping off those whom trusted us within our guild's guild homes members restock, sort of chests, using trust to break trust to just take stuff belonging to the whole group, or to take it out of the guilds guild home, just to dispose of it all, is damn lowest of the low in my opinion. And if their ID becomes known one can hope they remain GUILDLESS on Siege for forever by any existing folks' guilds here and pkilled mercilessly.

This is not the most populated shard of the UO world lots smaller here, least one can try to do is be HONEST and respect other folks guild homes things, if one is lucky to become member of any of them especially NEW. I guess some few do not give a ratz arse bout their *reputation* anywhere.

28. Patty Pickaxe

Queen, you and I were in NEW at the same time. I lost stuff in Pappy and Crew's Robbery.

Sadly, this does not happen either.

29. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye tis not about attacking or killing NEW but about ripping off a guild home that any of us may become entrusted with entering as a guild mate to only chests or the few chests we may have been accessed to, to re equip restock or just get going again as a MEMBER ! When one turns on their own guild house guild mates and rips em off...they pretty much respect no one, but their own SELF. Breaking TRUST with a guild that let you in, just to rip them off to be an arse cuz one can, well it is damn low.

30. Alexi

Alexi Guest

Blegh. The named individual (from the Gilfane forums) is bragging about his robbery at Luna bank, and is saying that he will sell the stuff...

31. Alexi

Alexi Guest

...but now is a ghost on deceit isle.

32. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

HAHA GOOD ! :)

33. Patty Pickaxe

Did he jump that gate you opened at the bank? If so, that's funny!

He called me a snob because I wouldn't buy what he was selling! :loser:

34. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I also have stuff to donate to NEW. Ill give it to someone in GIL to hold until you have space for it.

35. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

True they just make a new chr new ID and do it again and again over time.

Aye I could not remember if we were both in at the identical same weeks, or as one of us was in but going out and the other coming in to NEW guild, knew we overlapped most of our time together, in NEW though. . . mostly remember ye purple outfits and your scary spouse ! He is an 'Enigma' ;) Then a buncha wakas come over from Chesapeake from CiB guild and beyond to join NEW back then. :)

36. Alexi

Alexi Guest

Yes, it is indeed quite funny :). He gate-hopped to follow me home. Creepy...