1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS: New Lantern In EM Hall- Event

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Norrar, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A new lantern has appeared in Kasavens home, upon which the following message is inscribed.

"Event Thursday at 8:30pm Eastern."

What could be happening now? Will we finally know where Casca has had Clainin taken to?

2. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Kasaven needs to give more than two hours notice for these things :p

3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Now that he has to give a sash to every Thom, ****, and Harless that shows up he is afraid if he gives a day's notice he will have to make 300 sash, and spend 3 times the event time giving them out!

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That wasn't a Kasaven event, unless he took on the personna of Lucretia recently.

Anyhow, I mentioned in the other thread, I'll mention it here. A lantern is now a Lady Lucretia event.

5. Corvak

Corvak Guest

I've never heard of Lady Lucretia. Must be a floater EM or something.

Besides, there was nothing about it when I logged in last night, and I didn't stay on long, because nothing was going on. (the event sunday has 2 days notice, and that is enough).

Cynical TW is cynical. How about they give nobody any prizes? Would keep all the greedy brats away, and we won't just have massive laggy zergs.

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

7. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Oh. Then it's Kasaven. He plays all the storyline characters, and uses a floater if he needs two to be in character at one event.

8. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You guys do realize that Catskills has two EMs Kasaven and Cernunnos both of them are assigned to our shard. Many don't know Cernunnos to well because he was a bit late being added to the shard. Cernunnos replaced EM Annedora who was moved over to the Lake Austin shard to be their EM.

Lady Lucretia is EM Cernunnos not Kasaven! Hope that clears much up.

[​IMG] [​IMG]